Friday, March 8, 2013

Planning my day

Good Morning,

I'm up early working on my April workshop schedule. I send it out in a week, so I'm just getting the dates firmed up.

Our workshops are really going well. I look forward to spending the time with a group of ladies, who want to learn how to give a "Facelift" to their current furniture, rather than spend the money on new.

On a weekly basis, we work with people from all the different phases in the circle or life and home. By that I mean, retired couples downsizing from years of home ownership to Condo and Apartment living. They don't need all the furniture and are ready for a change. The other phase - the young couples that are just starting out. Excited about their upcoming marriage, first apartment and life is fresh and exciting.

The older couples want to purchase "already transformed" pieces and maybe learn to makeover a few smaller ones. We have helped furnish many retirement homes. The young homemakers want to give their new home a personal touch... I call it the nesting stage. I truly enjoy working with both, but teaching the new bride how to take a worn out nightstand and make it into a cute piece, that will help make their new bedroom cozy - that's where teaching becomes fun.
 
 I've added a few Lecture/Demo classes. This gives you the opportunity for education on both types of paint and evaluation of which would work best for the project being considered. The lectures are approximately 90 minutes long. I'll cover, preparation, mixing, application, techniques and finishing. After the class, I can help you purchase the products necessary to get the job done. 

We are also offering separate Miss Mustard Seed Milk Paint and Webster Chalk Paint Powder workshops. Come join us for some creative fun.

 Reservations are required for all workshops,  give us a call to reserve your spot.
(952) 432-5001 

Creating beauty, one brush stroke at a time.....
Patti 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment