Monday, October 29, 2012

Lots goin' on.

Hi,
Did you think I forgot about you? Not a chance, just been really busy.

I've been painting and re-stylin' lots of things. It seems as fast as they leave the workshop, they head out the front door to someone's home. I know that's the plan, but I keep getting  a little attached to some of them.

It's very rewarding to take a piece of furniture, sand it, spackle it - or not, then decide on the perfect color and finish. Watching it transform and become desireable again is great.

I want to post some photos but I don't have my computer and being the Non-techy person that I am, it's not happening with this tablet. We're lucky I know how to blog on it.

That's about all I can think of to post right now. I'll be posting pics and letting you know some of the things I have in the works as they happen. Fun stuff coming.

Take care and I hope to see you soon.
Patti

No comments:

Post a Comment