Friday, October 19, 2012

Sore feet but doin' fine

No shop owner ever complains about it being to busy, and Nancy and I are no different. Today was one of those days. We went in spurts, nobody for half an hour - then 10 ladies all at once.

It was wonderful to hear the response from everyone. The best compliment you can have is when a customer comes in and says 'my friend was here and told me I had to come see your shop'. Word of mouth is the best form of advertising.

We had several repeat customers. I never even got a photo of one little book shelf/end table, Sandy came back to show a friend our shop and took it home with her. The funny thing was Nancy had just commented, that she didn't think it would still be in the shop after tomorrow - It was really a nice size an style. Glad it went to a good home, thanks again Sandy, enjoy it.

Right now my feet are up, having a cup of Vanilla tea and gearing up for tomorrow. I have a feeling it's gonna be busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment