Sunday, November 11, 2012

Computer back... now to blog.

Hi,

I finally got my computer back and now I can start blogging again.

If you've been following me at "Next Act" on Facebook  ( Facebook.com/Nextactinc ) you know that I've been unbelievably busy at the shop. Next Act has taken off faster than we ever expected. We're open Thursday thru Sunday, on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday we work to get things painted and ready to go on the floor. During that time Nancy is also out searching and rescuing some great pieces of furniture for us to re-do. Once they come in the back door the creative juices start flowing and the paint brushes are engaged. Incase you didn't realize it, I LOVE to paint. I haven't had this much fun or enjoyed what I was doing in quite a while.

I've been posting photos to our page as we add them.. some have been sold within hours of the post.
Don't take that as complaining... far from it, I just can't believe how well the shop has been received. I think the fact that we're a "Green" store has made it special.

We are also proud to announce that we are the Minnesota distributor of "Miss Mustard Seed" Milk Paint. I've been working with all kinds of paints and stains and when I started using this paint I was hooked. If you've ever wanted to re-do a piece of furniture or re-fresh a previously loved treasure, this is a great paint to help you with your transformation. We had a few demo's on Saturday and are planning on having workshops. We haven't set a date yet, with the holiday's coming I wanted to wait. I'll be posting dates and we'll be sending out emails with the info. If you'd like to get updates and our newsletter, you can subscribe  by signing up on our website. www.nextact2.com.

I guess that's all for tonight, I'm sorry no photos but I'll post some tomorrow, lots in the works to show you.  I think I'll get some tea and spend a little quality time with Quahog. For the record, he's well and still Naughty!!!!

Have a good evening,
Patti


No comments:

Post a Comment