Saturday, January 19, 2013

My new display

For some time now,  we've been trying to decide where to display our MMS paint and samples. The back of the shop seemed the best spot. I could hang samples on the slat wall and it was perfect for the workshops, the class tables fit nicely across the back. But it really didn't look that great.

Today, we were really busy at the shop. With all the pieces we sold, it left us some empty spaces. That's when we decided to move the display to the front of the shop and move the furniture to the empty spots. That worked for me.

I love the way it looks. Nice and roomy, I can always paint a little sample at the table and I love the way everything goes with the quilt. Just a note on the quilt, it was a birthday gift from all the ladies that worked at Fabric Town. Each one did a different part and there's a wonderful label on the back. It's not for sale, I just love it and enjoy sharing it with others. Funny, the chairs that I painted for my samples really pull out the colors of the quilt. You don't notice the blues until you set the French Enamel chair by it and then they pop.

The hutch is not for sale, it's the best sample of how wonderful the Tricycle Red paint is. Funny, but we hardly have a day that someone doesn't ask to purchase it.  I guess I'll just have to paint my next hutch in Tricycle.

I guess that's it for tonight. It's really freezing and windy out there, so if you're traveling - be safe.

Take Care,
Patti

No comments:

Post a Comment