Thursday, January 17, 2013

Coffee Bean Chair

I am writing this in response to several messages about this chair. First I want to say thank you for the wonderful comments about the makeover. It was fun and I am working on several additional.

The message I received about taking my chairs and selling them at a Coffee House was nice. Since I seldom go to any Coffee shops other than Valley Girl,  I am not really familiar with any that would be interested. I tend to stay away from chains, I'm more of a Mom & Pop shopper.

The chairs will be available in the shop. I am doing them in several different colors and patterns of bag. If you know anyone who would be interested in one of them, just give me a call. I will also do a custom color on the chair.

Thanks for the suggestion and as always the support of the shop. 
Stop in and say hi when your in our neighborhood.
Patti

No comments:

Post a Comment