Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Busy and Happy

 I think that Busy and Happy says it all. I have been working non-stop at "Next Act" getting the lovely antiques and pieces ready for our opening. Nancy and I have decided that it would be better not to rush it, so we will open closer to the middle of October.  It's amazing how long it takes to give a face lift to a dresser or desk.

This little white desk was in nice shape when it arrived. As you can see, it has been loved alot. The estimated age is around 80 years old... I think it looks darn good for 80.

Nothing says "I've been loved", on a vintage piece better than a little wear around the edges. I think it gives it character. This is just one of the pieces I'm working on today. Almost done with my 50's desk - it's gonna be hard to part with it.  Next post....

Til then, be "Busy and Happy".
Patti

No comments:

Post a Comment