Saturday, August 4, 2012

Moving Day

Today was moving day. With the painting done, the clean-up done and the crew lined up, it was time to move all the "stuff" from Nancy's house into our new location. I knew there was a wide selection of things... that was an understatement. I was not expecting half the amount that we've collected. Now the real work begins. 


On top of moving all Nan's things, we are moving all the furniture and fixtures out of Fabric Town. It's time to empty the shop and start working in my new workshop at "Next Act". I'm excited to set up my space and begin my new job.

Thank you to Denise Hall for all her help. She arrived at the shop this morning and the two of us moved quite a bit of furniture and things. It's almost done, just the back room and some misc. stuff. Hard to believe how much you can accumulate over the years (even more amazing at how much of it's junk).  

 Give me a few days to get set up and I'll post a few photos of my projects. 

Patti

 

No comments:

Post a Comment