Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Relaxing and Refreshing

On Sunday, Jeff and I went to the "Black Forest" in Minneapolis for lunch. It's one of our favorite places to relax and enjoy a wonderful German meal. The weather was nice enough and we were able to sit outside on the patio. I had to share the unbelievable floral baskets and the lush greenery with you. 
The floor is red brick and the tables are covered with checked tablecloths. While you're eating, little birds are flitting under the tables hoping for a tid bit or two. Jeff and I are softies, we tossed them a handful of tiny pieces of bread. Now we have about 8 winged BFF's. They'll be watching for our next visit.
My thought is to try making a basket like this for my deck - next summer. I only get the sun in the morning til about noon, so the impatience would work well.
Our table was right next to this waterfall. The sound of the water was so relaxing, if we hadn't had some previous plans, I think we would have just spent the afternoon chatting and enjoying the peace and quiet. 

Patti

No comments:

Post a Comment